The Internet may be the way we connect our homes and offices, but the telephone is still the primary communications tool. As more organizations seek ways to improve efficiency, many are seeking the ability to combine IP and phones using Voice over IP (VoIP). VoIP can lower costs, increase functionality and provide an alternative to public telephone services. Many organizations have discovered that while the benefits are many, deploying VoIP requires a different set of skills and resources than they possess today.
Managed PBX Services
Don't have the time to manage, update and make changes to your phone system? We do it
TELEMATiCO Managed PBX Services
We at TELEMATiCO offers a mix of both cloud and premise-based systems. For managed PBX services, we can host it on cloud or install dedicated equipment at your sites and integrate it with your existing network infrastructure. TELEMATiCO will then manage this PBX remotely. So, as a business owner, you don’t have to take this phone system headache anymore. Leave the maintenance and management to us and focus on your business objectives.
What are the benefits of our Managed PBX Services?
- State-of-the-art unified communications solutions, based on next-generation equipment, cloud or on premise, managed by dedicated professionals
- Equipment design, implementation, provisioning, and turn-up; operative management and continuous process improvement of your company’s communications services
- Management of hardware and software updates follow the latest versions available
- Adaptable technical support
Our Managed PBX services, offers the following:
- – No initial investment cost.
- – Advanced telephony technologies.
- – Easy management via Web portal.
- – Unified Communications with the use of voice and video and use of multiple devices such as phone, laptop, mobile phone and tablet for enhanced communication experience.
Still using a legacy phone system? Is it time to upgrade?
You may be reluctant to take on the process of migrating from a legacy system to a cloud-based or on-premised IP-PBX solution. Many have kicked it down the line, thinking that it’s not worth “fixing what’s not broken.” but postponing your digital transformation is just causing unnecessary costs to add up in the background. Another valid reason your business may need an upgrade is because your old legacy phone system doesn’t have the features you want in order to keep up with your business needs, or the competition.
Many UC systems offer impressive features such as audio, video conference, desktop and mobile applications , crm integrations , call reports and stats, as well as the ability to track and monitor individual phone calls – features that are extremely valuable to a business call center or inside sales team.
We offers the best replacement for your legacy phone systems.
Our IP-PBX Solutions provides the following benefits
- Easy and intuitive web user interface for all setup and management
- No licensing or recurring fees
- Low Capital Investment / Ongoing Operating Costs
- All hardware, software and features included
- Free lifetime firmware updates
- Auto discovery and auto provisioning of SIP endpoints
- Broad SIP interoperability with any SIP product or service