ALLIED TELESIS CentreCOM ® FS900M Series
Layer 2 Fast Ethernet Managed Access Switches
Minimal investment. Maximum management. Ideal for small offices and enterprises with the need for segmented and managed network communication.
- Remotely manage the network with Telnet, PING, SNMP and Trap
- Flexible uplink connectivity
- Extended temperature range from 0-50°C
- Quiet operation with a compact, fanless design
- Web-based graphical user interface for simple admin
- Tagged VLAN, port-based VLAN and Multiple VLAN
- Easy network management
- Update firmware and configuration via TFTP/ FTP/HTTP
- Loopguard provides active protection against cabling loops with optional notification via SNMP traps and automatic disabling of looped port.
- Tri Authentication: Any one physical port can support a combination of IEEE 802.1X, MAC and Web authentication. Individual port configuration does not have to be set based on the authentication method on the connected device.
- IGMP v2 / MLD v2 Snooping: Limits the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring L2 interfaces.